This dental clinic is a
one-story and has approximately 4,300 SF. It was built to replace the former
clinic which was located in an old house on the same property. Because the
existing clinic needed to remain operational during construction of the new
clinic, the site planning process posed some unique challenges. Happily, a
solution was found which not only allowed the former clinic to remain
operational during construction, but it resulted in the new clinic
capitalizing on the views of the park behind the property. The new clinic
has an exterior design which is professional in appearance and low
maintenance, yet has qualities of a residential scale and form. This was
found to be both inviting and appealing to patients.
The clinic features the
following specific items:
- Welcoming and prominent entry with drop off area and
- Spacious waiting area with children’s area.
- A private consultation area for patients.
- Private offices, laboratory, and staff break area.
- A group operatory area with 5 stations, all with beautiful
views of the park behind the building.